|Material:||Q235 Steel,Metal，HDPE||Color:||Customized Color|
|Size:||Customized Size||Packing:||KD, Air Bubble Film|
|Product Name:||Telescopic Bleacher Seating, Telescopic Grandstand||Key Words:||Bleacher / Retractable Bleacher /telescopic Bleacher|
|Foldable:||Yes||Operation:||Manual Or Motorized|
Rise Mounted Retractable Wood Bleacher,
Conference Hall Telescopic Seating Systems,
Rise Mounted Telescopic Seating Systems
Rise Mounted Wooden Back Telescopic Bleacher Seating With Arm
Feature of Telescopic Bleacher Seating : Most of the telescopic tribune seating are placed in the conference hall, auditorium hall and stadium, gym, or some pubilc sport center. It can be closed and opened by electric control.
System material description of telescopic bleacher seating
(1) Casters: use wide PU wheels. The inner layer adopts double ball bearings, the middle is a nylon layer, and then is covered with a high toughness and wear-resistant polyurethane layer, which can withstand huge forces without wearing the floor.
(2) Driving wheel: There are multiple reinforced PU structures, which provide the driving friction required for the stands, which can easily overcome ground defects, meet the needs of the stands, and do not wear the floor.
(3) Telescopic travelling wheel frame: The number of travelling wheel frame each row can be set according to the size and requirements of the venue. Each travelling wheel frame is equipped with more than 3 casters. When rolling on the floor, it will not damage the floor and leave no rolling traces.
(4) Structure: It adopts composite structure, and the material is alloy steel. There should be no welding in the middle of the rods of all load-bearing members. The thickness of the steel plate of the supporting member is ≥2.5mm, which is connected by high-strength positioning profiles. It can increase the strength and toughness of the material, improve the mechanical properties of the material, and enhance the stability of the structure. The load-bearing beam size is 50×40×2.5, and the column is 100×50×3. It is installed at a distance of about 70cm from the center and welded between the main beam and the auxiliary beam. The cold-rolled steel plate with sufficient bearing capacity is used, and after folding, it is sprayed to make it not only has good corrosion resistance, but also has a smooth and clean outer surface. The national standard high-strength bolts are used for on-site riveting (all screws and nuts are standard parts) to change the disadvantages of previous welding, so that it not only has good corrosion resistance and stability, but also has a smooth and clean outer surface. The auxiliary beam adopts 60×40×2 inner coiled profile, which is used as the structural element of all the wooden support arms and the walking surface. The supporting arm between the supporting frames is applied to the main beam to eliminate sliding friction and lubricate the roller and nails through the action of the mechanical surface.
(5) Movable step: The movable step keel is welded with high-quality carbon steel profiles to form a support, and the pedal is made of 17mm thick high-strength laminated composite solid wood board and 1mm thick melamine wear-resistant board. The surface layer is fixed by rivets and auxiliary stands of the stands to ensure the high strength and structural stability of the movable steps.
(6) Frontier: It adopts special aluminum-titanium alloy edging and special anti-skid lines to increase the strength of the bed frame and prevent the audience from slipping when walking. At the same time, anti-skid stripes are added to enhance friction and enhance safety factor.
(7) Synchronous telescopic device: adopts double-layer guide design, each driving device is connected by rigid shaft, and the stand support structure adopts mechanical feedback type synchronous telescopic device to ensure the synchronization of extension and retraction without directional deviation. The walking wheels of the stands are made of fixed-pull profiles and guided chutes are designed. Synchronous pulley guiding mechanisms are added to the upper layer of each group of stands every meter to ensure balanced linear movement during expansion and braking, and movement without noise.
(9) Stand aisle: Each floor is equipped with a box-shaped step (the craft is the same as that of the stand surface).
(10) Locking and handling system: The locking system uses equipment at the corner of the column and is designed to prevent the cart from moving.
(11) Plastic spraying: The steel components are all electrostatic sprayed on the automatic spraying line to enhance their corrosion resistance. The latter spraying procedure is to oxidize the powder coating by electrostatic spraying, at about 190 degrees for 20 minutes. The color is decided by the project manager.
Telescopic Bleacher Seating
|Material||Chair: Cold molded foam chair|
|Structure Frame: Cold roll steel dealt with powder coating,grey color|
|Flooring: 18mm plywood with anti-slip finish or covered by carpet, Or alumium floor|
|Safety Railing: Steel with powder coating or Stainless steel is optional|
|Chair Type||Foldable Arm chair|
|Installation Type||Floor mounted type|
|Operation||Wire control or remote control (Moterized type)|
|Color of Steel Structure||Black or Grey|
|Railings||Safety Railing on two sides of the bleacher, backside railing is optional|
|Stair Step Width||800-1000mm|
|Packing||PP woven bag, Carton, Air bubble film|
|MOQ||100 seats per set|
|Delivery Time||25-30 days according to the quantity|
|Application||Stadium, Conference Hall, Theatre, School, Exhibition Center,etc.|